loader image
Welcome to

Pasta Pool

What is Pasta Pool?

We believe in the same principles as Cardano: scalability, interoperability and sustainability. We believe that the formal method of Cardano’s platform is the right formula for an ecosystem to achieve strong and long-lasting foundations. Our long-term mission is to support the decentralization proposed by the project and to provide free information that can easily be accessed by anyone around the globe. If you think you are a pasta lover and want to support our own project, feel free to delegate to our staking pool.

Pros

stable servers cardano staking pasta pool

STABLE SERVERS

We follow the highest security standards to avoid downtime times, optimize security and service uptime.

experience team cardano staking pasta pool

20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

Our team members have 20+ years of experience in Information Technology.

rewards staking cardano staking pasta pool

99% TO YOU

To maximize your profits we have set our margins to only 1% so that our delegators will receive the remaining 99% of the rewards.

We are committed on a daily basis to offering you a reliable and quality service. During our career, we gained many years of experience in this field and we adopted a series of security measures to guarantee a reliable and quality service. 1% margins ultimately means less for us and more for you. This is not our daily job, this is solely driven by passion. We love what we do and we want to give you our best.

Technical Specs

Configuration

8 vCPU Cores

30 GB RAM

800 GB SSD

600 Mbit/s Port

DDos protected

VPN network

Firewall protected

Our servers’ tech specs are well beyond the requirements of the Ouroboros protocol; this is to easily manage potential updates.

We make use of 1 producer node + backup and 2 relay nodes so that the network won’t be impacted in case of node downtime.

In addition, we have 24/7 monitoring to alert us of anything happening in real-time.

About Us

Our team consists of two developers with 20+ years of experience in Information Technology. We are based in Italy and Australia while our servers are distributed around the world.

We share the same passion for Cardano as all the freelancers around the world who have been collaborating with us on this project, Pasta Pool. We would like to thank all pasta lovers who will decide to delegate and support our staking pool.

Stake with us

1. Install Daedalus or Yoroi
Install one of the official Cardano’s wallet, you can download Daedalus or Yoroi on your device.
2. Create your own wallet
Create (or restore) your wallet and send your ADA onto your newly created wallet.
3. Delegate to Pasta Pool

Start delegating to us choosing [PASTA] from the list of available pools.

Latest posts

What makes Cardano a competitor of Ethereum?

What makes Cardano a competitor of Ethereum?

Cardano a competitor of Ethereum, why?In this article we are going to see what makes Cardano a competitor of Ethereum. The crypto industry witnessed its inception with the introduction of the oldest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin,...

read more
Companies that make up the Cardano

Companies that make up the Cardano

In this article we will see the companies that make up the Cardano, taking an in-depth look at the companies that make up the Cardano ecosystem, understand the role of each and how they contribute to the development of the ADA...

read more
What is Cardano?

What is Cardano?

The launch Of CardanoIn this article we will explain what is Cardanoand what its main features are. Cardano was Launched in 2017 after over two years of dedicated preparation by former Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson and...

read more

Questions? Contact us

12 + 4 =

Made with    by Pasta Pool Team  |  All Rights Reserved ©  |  Privacy Policy